Using a Realtor® to help sell your home comes with many benefits. You won’t waste your time with scheduling or showings to unqualified buyers, leaving you to continue on with your life while Bill Brown uses his in depth market knowledge to ensure you receive the highest price in the shortest time. The seller’s market is ever changing, and you’ll need someone who can evaluate the trends to benefit your bottom line.
Bill Brown has earned the Outstanding Salesmanship Award presented by the Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors® on numerous occasions including 2013. He meets with his sellers on a regular basis and suggests strategies for selling. Through his years of experience he has developed a vast network of referrals, both buyers and sellers which help give his properties maximum exposure.
What Bill Brown Does for his Home Listing Clients
- Provide information on comparable sold properties
- Add your information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Place print and sign advertisements
- Provide personal, prompt customer service
- Prequalify potential buyers for financial suitability
- Negotiate the sales contract
- Alert you to potential property risks
- Prepare you and your property for a smooth closing
Special Reports For Home Sellers
Selling your home? This information packed report offers tips, hints and insights to help you with a speedy and more profitable home sale. To order a complimentary report, enter your details below.